OutdatedUpdated Key Exploit

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by bloopme View Post
Follow the steps here in Fever's post. You gotta download mouse recorder for free, then run Fever's afk file which helps you farm keys. Dead easy.
Fever's script is really buggy and inefficient. If it does work, it won't when you wake up in the morning. I revised it and mine was still going strong when waking up 8 hours after turning it on. Ideal for 1920x1080 res and the whole loop is only about 1 minute and 15 seconds. PM me if anybody wants it.
Could I have the afk script plz! I have done it by myself 473 times ToT
I'd love that script. also, i don't know know how to PM so I'm sorry for replying LOL
Quote Originally Posted by KyroElit3 View Post
I'd love that script. also, i don't know know how to PM so I'm sorry for replying LOL
Add me on steam, same username. Same goes to anybody else who wants it. Can't post links here and I don't think it's worth creating a separate thread for.
Quote Originally Posted by thekingshift View Post
100% working and ive went from 0 keys too over 9000k with time
not bad i got almost every single item, and 250 000 keys and 1 000 000 salvage keys
Where is the afk script? i dont know why all they have the script
ZeubyX please update this!!!
PLEASE!!!
Quote Originally Posted by GhostIW View Post
ZeubyX please update this!!!
PLEASE!!!
Just tried right now and still working fine for me.
Update zombie and multiplayer cheat!!!
please
Quote Originally Posted by GhostIW View Post
Update zombie and multiplayer cheat!!!
please
Dude this still works I did it today around 30 times.
Quote Originally Posted by xKnifePartyx View Post
Dude this still works I did it today around 30 times.
Fairly sure he's asking for an update to the trainer, as it's likely that the person who updated the key exploit would be able to update that too (well that's was why I posted in this topic).
It seems to be easy enough to do on your own though (general zombies cheats that is), there's a quick guide on using CE to get god mode and cash working yourself in the below topic.
Bonjour
mis a jour le jeux cette nuit il marche plus le trainer pouvais vous refaire une mise a jours svp
Cordialement
Anyone got banned from this ?
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us