OutdatedUpdated Key Exploit

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Could you update the mod for the zombies? pd: your tool works very well! =)
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
of course its working, but you need to install cheat engine to run .cetrainer file.
Out of curiousity can I use nopde engine its the same as cheat engine just less detectable.
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post


Out of curiousity can I use nopde engine its the same as cheat engine just less detectable.
I dont know, I never used nopde engine, try open my file and check if its working.. anyway the file is "open source" you can open it with notepad and copy/past address and value then you can make your own .cetrainer with your nopde (if you can)
how does thi work?
Quote Originally Posted by RedGlow View Post
how does thi work?
Changes both of the zombies bounties to spend 50,000 cash, then puts them both at 49,999. You start the solo game, buy something, and bounties are complete.
Outdated with the latest patch
Outdated!!!
Update this PLEASE!!!
ok guys i'll check if its patched or i can simply update it

EDIT: Updated Latest version
btw this thread is now outdated and @Silent you can lock it if you want. Thanks.
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us