WTBHearthstone Pack Method/Packs

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hearthstone Pack Method/Packs
I have seen several people selling hearthstone packs at a cheaper rate than in the game. Have not gotten a response from anyone though. I would love to buy the method, I am willing to give a verbal agreement not to open a shop, just want it for me and IRL friends. If that is not possible I would love to find somebody who can sell me packs! Have a great day and thanks

Skype: AbyssGold
Add me I can help you
Quote Originally Posted by ngclassic View Post
Add me I can help you
Can you add me as well? My name is oguen97 on Skype!
Quote Originally Posted by ngclassic View Post
Add me I can help you
Added on Skype
what price?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?