[release] Updated

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
hahahaha honest mistake. i just hope they dont change the address's again.
if the pass doens't work, every1 get's it?
if it doesn't work, y would every1 want it? lol i'm just wondering
Quote Originally Posted by saeree View Post
if the pass doens't work, every1 get's it?
if it doesn't work, y would every1 want it? lol i'm just wondering
okay lets make this easier for you to understand... he tried to make it password protected and it didnt work so anyone can download and use it, get it now?
He should just make one really good, entirely undetectable one, and make it private for just the people he likes. =/
CURRENTLY UNDETECTED WITH THE NEW MAINTAINING OF THE SERVER.

I do suggest making a private version for your friends and people you like, it will help it stay undetected.
and i currently dont like u for double posting use the f 'in edit button
o.o I didn't even notice I had the last post.... Lmfao, FINE, I'll use the edit button! xD Wow, I'm normally the one telling people to use the edit button. -.-

:: Edit :: Detected... Sadly....

After ten minutes of play, with only using Stamina, No Fall Damage, The Accuracy one, and Crosshair. It was detected. =/
Quote Originally Posted by YoukaiMori View Post
o.o I didn't even notice I had the last post.... Lmfao, FINE, I'll use the edit button! xD Wow, I'm normally the one telling people to use the edit button. -.-

:: Edit :: Detected... Sadly....

After ten minutes of play, with only using Stamina, No Fall Damage, The Accuracy one, and Crosshair. It was detected. =/
well duh its detected i released it 4 hours ago -.-

and this thread has had 187 views and i have had 40 downloads on **********
Yeah but it wasn't detected with the maintaining of the server. :P Sorta sucks, I need to wait for one of my friends to make a private one. -.- But only one of my friends plays Warrock....

Damn it, I really don't want to make another account. =/
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us