DetectedHF Hax CFNA v3 - [ ESPs / CrossHair / WallHack / Chams / Player Bright ]

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
It's detected today and i got banned from it
Quote Originally Posted by thisisssssssssssssss View Post
Doesn't and didn't work. Also detected now
Quote Originally Posted by daviddoaa View Post
It's detected today and i got banned from it
Please provide screenshots of your claim
Error
Gives me this error after launching the game, any help?


EDIT: I got it to stop showing the error somehow, but when the game launches and I enter a match, there's no menu? Am I missing something?
Quote Originally Posted by munkdaanaa View Post
Gives me this error after launching the game, any help?

EDIT: I got it to stop showing the error somehow, but when the game launches and I enter a match, there's no menu? Am I missing something?
Press insert button

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Please provide screenshots of your claim
I think this screenshot is enough
P.S : when i tried to post the image it told me that im not allowed so remove the spaces
i. imgur .c o m/6NXtfTE.png
Quote Originally Posted by munkdaanaa View Post
Gives me this error after launching the game, any help?


EDIT: I got it to stop showing the error somehow, but when the game launches and I enter a match, there's no menu? Am I missing something?
what did u do for that error?
even i keep getting that error.
Quote Originally Posted by xDluciferjons View Post
what did u do for that error?
even i keep getting that error.
Go to settings and make sure to uncheck "Auto inject". That's what I did to stop the error. You have to inject it manually.

- - - Updated - - -

It's been detected, guys. Don't use it on your main accounts.
Deteected release the next version
This just work on NA? Soemone can tell me where i find for Europe?
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?