Dude quite helpful if it works. thanks
Memory Engine v0.4
Good job =)
It works guys.
I didn't code a driver for it because there was no need, once i'm in the processes memory I can easily read from the process without hackshield stopping me.
IT works for Vista x64 and XP x32, it will work as long as you use it properly. And again if "C++ - Loader.exe" doesn't work just use a alternative dll injecter until I get that fixed.
I didn't code a driver for it because there was no need, once i'm in the processes memory I can easily read from the process without hackshield stopping me.
IT works for Vista x64 and XP x32, it will work as long as you use it properly. And again if "C++ - Loader.exe" doesn't work just use a alternative dll injecter until I get that fixed.
This thread is closed for replies.