2Take1External

Posts 391–405 of 484 · Page 27 of 33
JackyTheFox: when should i start exe?? Like i opened the file when i was already ingame and it didnt work...
Try running both as administrator. Not needed but try running in storymode and then connecting online.
Kill all pads and drop pads doesn't seem to work
Normally lurk here, but I thought I would post for this external menu. Used this in version 1.42 (current version as of typing this).

Went from level 59 to level 138 in one session (invite only, by myself, not that it matters between solo and invite only). It took like 10 - 15 minutes of leaving the menu running and me browsing the internet with the game in the background. The RP loop seems to be finicky about giving the experience if you're trying to free roam around while it's going off, and may cause it not to give you the experience after escaping the cops. It could be due to how fast the wanted level is attained and vanquished for lack of better words. A possible solution is to slow down that speed, but idk how this game works. I found the best solution to get the RP loop working effectively is to teleport to a secluded area such as Trevor's trailer or somewhere similar where the cops cannot get you, and then turn it on.

Personally I find that the PED drop works but is inconsistent for someone who is trying to afk drop the money as NPC's become scarce in the area you are in. My suggestion is just to use Kiddions job hopper, which yields higher payouts and is more consistent, and sit your character down in front of the TV and use one of the autohotkey scripts that someone has coded in the thread to AFK. You can't run both programs at the same time because their keybindings overlap.

I've been banned before (30 day + wipe), from doing the time trials teleport thing before (kinda dumb imo but whatever), so the risk is probably higher for me than someone who hasn't been banned before. I couldn't care any less if I get banned this time, if I was a new player that just bought the game I'd prob refund it if I bought it on steam because loading online and seeing all the cool shit for like $2 million+ is such a buzzkill, not to mention some of the level restrictions for some items just takes way to long with time I don't really have.

I don't expect to get banned from doing anything with this external menu, so if I don't update this post after a week or so, assume that I got away with it.

Thanks for the external menu
welllllllllllllllllll
Quote Originally Posted by slapp6 View Post
welllllllllllllllllll
He said a week or so, which is equal/= to 7 days +- 1/2. Its hardly been 3, so chill out
can't download it, it says file is corrupted.
Player options mostly work...vehicle mods dont work at all...xenon headlights work and color changing...kill all peds for whatever reason work 2 or 3 mins after i tried it..lol...
I only tested it in storymode though so maybe that has something to do with it
is the RP loop still save on 1.42? because DopeSkid is detected
Quote Originally Posted by ThievingCat9 View Post
is the RP loop still save on 1.42? because DopeSkid is detected
RP loop is still safe, DopeSkid was a menu made by someone who copied and pasted so it was never safe in the first place. Remember though, this menu is still slightly outdated so some features may not work properly
Quote Originally Posted by ThievingCat9 View Post
is the RP loop still save on 1.42? because DopeSkid is detected
I needed 5 minutes to crack dope menu, do you think it was going to be good? Ofc it'd get detected after some time that menu is full pasta.
E-Z I'm using the godmod since January 1 or 2 still not banned.
I can't seem to show/hide the menu with NUMLOCK, so it's always in my screen, unless I "save" and close it using 'F9'.

I'm playing on a laptop, in case that's worth mentioning.

(wow, my first post ever since 2012)

//EDIT:
Apparently you can show/hide the menu without closing it completely, using the ' - ' key (MINUS) on your numpad
Hey there,

This is my first menu usage and im really enjoying it. Some of the options do not work however, it still makes the menu fun and useful.

Thanks for posting!
Posts 391–405 of 484 · Page 27 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?