2Take1External

Posts 46–60 of 484 · Page 4 of 33
Quote Originally Posted by damiansharma View Post
More Like 2Take4OneBAN
this dude trolled already before,
Quote Originally Posted by kjh07145 View Post
no money mod = not downloading this shit
he is lying to 100% and especially YOU contribute to him.
Very disappointing.
Quote Originally Posted by damiansharma View Post
More Like 2Take4OneBAN
External menus are way better than internal in terms of safety internal menus last few weeks be4 they detected and bans role out external last months and months and with very very few bans if any in other words you clearly know fuck all
Quote Originally Posted by damiansharma View Post
More Like 2Take4OneBAN
seen this nibba spamming things on other ppls thread
I've send you message on skype bro
What about money???
Yay, Finally !
Does This get updated everyday
Lmao i was kidding you guys are like 5 you take everything so serious like WW3 in 2 months

________________
chill and dont over react
Handsdown for you making it free.. Must have been a Lot work.
will test tommoro but yall rock
LOL inspired by 2 girls 1 cup?
Does this have money hack? Is ped dropper money hack?
Tried this but I couldn't bring up the menu, pressing "Num -" does nothing for me.
Also I can see that the program is running in my taskbar.
Quote Originally Posted by reactorprovince View Post
Tried this but I couldn't bring up the menu, pressing "Num -" does nothing for me.
Also I can see that the program is running in my taskbar.
you need to run GTA in Window Mode
Posts 46–60 of 484 · Page 4 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?