2Take1External

Posts 31–45 of 484 · Page 3 of 33
Why do I have a black screen? And after a program crash. I started using winrar, I even unpacked it. What could be wrong?
Ok, the trainer itself is good but I noticed a couple of things:
- sometimes ped drop won't work at all after deactivating it (and I was at the beach at around 3 PM of gametime)
- sometimes RP loop would glitch not working at all but still looping the wanted level
- after the first time you teleport it will teleport you at least 1 time to your yacht (strange af)
- happened that a couple of times instead of tping you to a player/waypoint it will tp you "high in the air"
- once, I hid the menu thru numpad - and then it wouldn't show up again/switch options (NUMLOCK was on)
Dropped some cash, gave myself around 30ish levels, seems safe for now. Overall decent trainer besides the bugs I've encountered. Always running in windowed mode.
What does the damage modifier do? Does it adjust weapon damage or the damage the player can absorb? I tried using it, but couldn't tell what it was doing.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
i knewed i'll forget something :/
does this mean your going to update with hotkeys?
Quote Originally Posted by Captzer0 View Post
What does the damage modifier do? Does it adjust weapon damage or the damage the player can absorb? I tried using it, but couldn't tell what it was doing.
Make Vehicle Damage Modifier to 9999 and punsh the next vehicle.


Quote Originally Posted by trigger_2309 View Post
does this mean your going to update with hotkeys?
in any case in next update, no eta.
When I opened the carrier invincible, I found no change, no effect
Somehow I'm automatically teleporting to my Yacht entrance, just by accessing the menu and going up and down the options without selecting anything.

No complaints, just FYI/curious on what's happening.
Sometimes its not working I guess..
looks good

- - - Updated - - -

is this undetected?
Quote Originally Posted by MlokCZ View Post
looks good

- - - Updated - - -

is this undetected?
Just wanted to ask that too,any risky stuff going on?
i think this money drop ped is risky and this RP
Quote Originally Posted by MlokCZ View Post
i think this money drop ped is risky and this RP
No and no, this trainer is as safe as mikes 1.38 trainer and subversion external. Because it's practically them merged into one
this just got dectected, and i got perm ban...
Quote Originally Posted by kjh07145 View Post
this just got dectected, and i got perm ban...
What did you do with it to get perm banned?
Posts 31–45 of 484 · Page 3 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?