2Take1External

Posts 16–30 of 484 · Page 2 of 33
I have a strange issue where whenever i go to head into the player menu, it teleports me to my yacht...like dafaq lol
How does the Ped Drop even work ? Does it need to be where many ppl are ? Some times there arent comin any drops :/
Quote Originally Posted by xaxaruski View Post
Join Date
May 2013
Posts 1

Cant open rar folder, WHAT?!
No need to get defensive, I did say I might be doing something wrong, I don't claim to know everything.

Fault was on my end, updating winrar helped. Thanks.
Good job as always, mike. Menu looks great, trying it rn.
The RP Loop is sometimes not working (you are not getting RP) and if you change to the Player Options menu you're getting teleported to a random spot (maybe it only happens to me, I dunno).

Exept that, very good work!
Quote Originally Posted by DoctorHydrogen View Post
The RP Loop is sometimes not working (you are not getting RP) and if you change to the Player Options menu you're getting teleported to a random spot (maybe it only happens to me, I dunno).

Exept that, very good work!

RP Loop doesent working for me to. Sometimes yes, sometimes no ... :/


Can you fix that dude ?

Ty for your work
another thing @MikeRohsoft does this infinite voltic boost work on the planes and bike etc?
How do we use the walk on air feature?
Quote Originally Posted by lucasinduzzi View Post
is there any rp or money mod in this ?
Open ur eyes and read op post you dummy why ask question when clearly says in post what menu does

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater17 View Post
Does this require an injector?
No it's .exe file not DLL file
only the "hide menu" button is working for me. none of the others do ;[

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, didn't press numberlock
Nice release, keep up the good work!
Quote Originally Posted by element1975 View Post
When i use the Acceleration Modificator, UpShift Modificator, Brake Force Modificator, Traction Modificator, Gravity Modificator or Suspension Force Modificator, the car will not drive at full speed, full speed is then only sporadic, feels like a antiafk function from autoit or something similar

Any idea ??
I'm also seeing the same issue on my end as well.
no money mod = not downloading this shit
can you add money cheat? RP Loop works great but I need about 40MLN $ :c
Posts 16–30 of 484 · Page 2 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?