HelpJungler?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Jungler?
I've been playing this game since Season 1. My roles from best to worst:

Jungle > Support > ADC > Top > Mid

My question is, what should I play as jungle nowadays?


Everything seems so stale to me now. I've played mainly Shaco/Yi back in the days, now only Shaco if it's assassin. I used to play Ivern but ehh.. stale too. I've played Maokai, Cho, Zak. Everything just feels like zzzz to me now. I've gotten to the point where I'm plaing non-meta junglers if I'm forced to jungle for my team. eg. Shen, Singed, TF (lol..)

I see myself staring at the champion list for hours trying to figure out what to play next because everything is so bleh.


What do you guys think?
yeah, tank meta is kinda stale. if you hate it that much just play what you want. you can always play stuff like kha'zix or master yi is fine too
Quote Originally Posted by zSkylar View Post
Kayn is op
I've actually been playing Kayn! Pretty fun being able to choose assassin or bruiser depending on what my team needs versus enemy team!
Ezreal is broken this patch.
If you'd like to actually learn something about jungle specifically consider checking Pants are Dragon he's currently in the top 10 challengers in NA. However from a personal experience I've been maining jungle for a few months and I've learnt that if you just know one champion very well, for example say that you have 60% win rate and quite a few games and in general you main a champ like Riven, yes Riven you can pull it off. I've been running Brand jungle and my games are like 10-2 so far.
Anyway that's my opinion. Also depends on what you like to play, me I don't really like laning I rather jungle 8/10 games.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us