ExclamationMenu for the hack

Posts 76–90 of 119 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Nah,that ruins Cross Fire.
It's useful when you loosing but noobs can ruin you.
I think you should talk to Hejsan and Don Diablo so you make serial keys etc and only members with 200 posts or 50 thanks can get the serial number.
Dose 161 post count and with 41 thanks? lol
Well you almost got them both so I think yes but if we do it they talk about it.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Well you almost got them both so I think yes but if we do it they talk about it.
ooh you mean GGFM, rigth?
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Nah,that ruins Cross Fire.
It's useful when you loosing but noobs can ruin you.
I think you should talk to Hejsan and Don Diablo so you make serial keys etc and only members with 200 posts or 50 thanks can get the serial number.
I agree with ballotra but its up to beta_Guy
well, ill see what i can do about the one hit kill
make a hack with numpad to prove that u know how to make haks that works
I Cant Wait I Just Need Working Chams...
goodluck ^_______^
hope you keep your prosmise xD
dont worry tomorrow with or without the menu i will release it
we love you beta_guy =)
beta_guy 2 questions

That hack will work for XP or only for Vista and Win7?

All injectors will work for that hack (perx, violet and others)?
I will tell my brother about this so he update his injector.
Posts 76–90 of 119 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us