ExclamationMenu for the hack

Posts 91–105 of 119 · Page 7 of 8
we need auto injectors so it will work smoothly
Well,Violet Injector have Manual or Automatic so I think it works.
it would be nice if it had a status teller
when is the hack released?
he said if everything went as planned that he would release it tomorrow
with or without menu he'll release tomorrow
Hope that work for all operating systems......
If it don't work for Xp I will be mad.Hope I get my Windows Vista Laptop soon...
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
If it don't work for Xp I will be mad.Hope I get my Windows Vista Laptop soon...
why dont you download vista or win 7?
lol ill be mad if it doesnt work for xp to xD
Hope it work for XP.....i love my XP........lol
if doesnt work for xp i will get really mad too =P
i dont want to change to vista to use my hack cuz vista makes me lagg more
Lol not me my vista PC makes me run fasta o-O....maybe you got a viruz hamza
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
Lol not me my vista PC makes me run fasta o-O....maybe you got a viruz hamza
no its cuz my vista and win 7 is pirate copys (not the original shit you get from the store)
xp is the original shit tho
xp rules

@thamza, share with us the codes in the other thread
Posts 91–105 of 119 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us