Learning C++ Coding

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Learning C++ Coding
Hello!

I'm looking for a book specifically to teach me C++ and the main purpose I wanted to learn C++ is for game hacking (mainly csgo cheats).

I have already started learning from learncpp.com but it doesnt seem to work as i always have to go on a computer to do it. Is there a book for learning c++ that will teach me everything i need to know about c++
How I learned was by going on youtube, the first episode of the series I learned from is this
he does a very good job explaining everything and what a lot of people I know learned off of as well.


I'm learning it too.I use this app on android called sololearn.I dont think it covers all parts/topics but go along with learncpp.com and you'll learn it in no time!
I don't know about books but there's always free resources on the internet you can learn from.
I also got inspired from csgo hacking section because I always paste source codes from there and got tired of pasting and want to learn for real.But dont learn c++ simply to hack in csgo.Learn it for fun and dont rush.learn at your own pace.Good luck!
LearnCPP.com is pretty good
Thanks all for responses. I found that bucky's vids didhelp me a lot thanks everyone!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us