HelpXbox one controller for PC?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox one controller for PC?
At first, after I bought the charger, and plugged in my pc, I thought it would be quite simple to just plug in and play. But then it didn't work, and I've been stuck here searching for hours how to fix. And I've tried updating drivers and everything, I even at this point installed a new xbox one driver, however, it's giving the code 10 error, which makes no sense to me. So I really would appreciate if any of you guys could help me thank you. I am even willing to pay if you help me. If you can, contact me on skype: Girlsunex
I think you need a special adaptor to hook up the controller to your PC.
Ideally, an adapter shouldn't be needed at-all- You only need the controller, charger cable, and the free software that can be found in the video below:



However if this doesn't work; I would recommend buying this pc > Xbox controller adapter:

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbo...UUwpUdUnU50060


Hope this helps
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?