PostOutdatedNoRecoil++ SuperRelease

Posts 106–117 of 117 · Page 8 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by yang312568301 View Post
And also, two problems i found so far
1 . the recoil adjustment function does not work with autofire off.
2. cant jump while running . Can u fix it ?
On the first point, do you want a semi-auto function? Like, one click one shot? In that case I suggest just using the selective fire (burst fire) with magazine size = 1
As far as the second point goes, you can make crouch jumping easier by binding the key the way you used to in the .ini files, so if your jump key is "space" and your crouch key is "C" then you can replace the current code with "~*Space::C" This'll press C as soon as you press Space, esentially always ending in a crouch jump.
Quote Originally Posted by fgWEGWhgwshwhhh View Post
Is it possible to write down the sens for which scope or its such a hard work?
It's impossible and a waste of time, simply because you won't change your sensitivities that often, not only that but as soon as your code starts to read the .ini files for PUBG you're gonna have to deal with BE first and foremost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maniexe View Post
Do release and check PM i need help with values.
I got you, I know what your values are

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yang312568301 View Post
Hi can u help me with the values?
Windows sens - 5/11
mouse dpi -900
in game sens - all 30

Thanks a lot and look forward to your new release !

- - - Updated - - -

And also, two problems i found so far
1 . the recoil adjustment function does not work with autofire off.
2. cant jump while running . Can u fix it ?
Thank you for the values and also I've fixed everything in the upcoming release,
Quote Originally Posted by Class1 View Post
It's impossible and a waste of time, simply because you won't change your sensitivities that often, not only that but as soon as your code starts to read the .ini files for PUBG you're gonna have to deal with BE first and foremost.

- - - Updated - - -



I got you, I know what your values are

- - - Updated - - -



Thank you for the values and also I've fixed everything in the upcoming release,
Ok, thanks anyways.
I have 36 general sens
25 scope sens, I think your script doesnt even care about scope sens? cuz script a script that can see if u click right click is gonna do the script really freaking messy with looting, so how its going i dont understand? xd

Win sens 6/11
Dpi 800
Ingame Sensitivity all 40


Looking forward to your new script :P

Quote Originally Posted by Class1 View Post
KEEP YOUR GUNS AT THE READY

Just finished writing the code. If you have any other last-minute suggestions just let me know in the thread below.

Talking about the recoil values, you’ll still need to figure it out by yourself, but if you want me to do the work for you just let me know what your mouse DPI and in-game mouse sensitivity settings are and I will hand-pick the values that are the most common based on your settings.

Gonna talk about the new features a bit later.

Hope you’re having a great day,
See you in the battleground,
Class1
Thanks for your hard work. I've been trying to find my own values and I think I'm doing alright. Can't wait for the new release! Thanks again.
I can't get started the script or how the installed
Quote Originally Posted by Kroxaxe View Post
I can't get started the script or how the installed
It's in the video.
Yes but I do not have the application that he has
Quote Originally Posted by Kroxaxe View Post
Yes but I do not have the application that he has
Yeah, just watch the video again and look at the program that he was using...once you find the name, then just download it.
how can i make the Compensator work without the auto fire ??? plz help thx ^^
Help me plz


>> "C:Program FilesAutoHotkeySciTE.. AutoHotkey.exe "/ErrorStdOut " C:UserssemihDesktoppubgNoRecoil ++ SuperReleaseNoRecoil ++ debugging. Ahk "' C:Program ' is not recognized as an internal command
or external, a ex'cutable program, or a batch file.
> Exit code: 1 Time: 0.3807
THE NEW VERSION IS OUT AND IS ON IT'S WAY TO BE APPROVED
Posts 106–117 of 117 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?