Arg gotta go for gimp. lemme try that :/. Yay for youtube tuts
ok
---
When you done ?
I dunno if i will be. Gimp is annoying. Try and post it in the link i gave you before. Oneirish does good ones. Or ask people that are pro in sig making. People like Scrcw or Ryan, or just pick a new render. Here you might like it.
I'll get it out the image... It'll take me about 15 minutes, but I'll try.
ok thanks Haxzor
Wait i think i have it. but it fails. Wait a sec.
Edit: Nvm Hax has it. Mine looks like crap.
bad.......
Here i tried my best on this. Gimp was being a retard. Hope you like it .
Yes i like it
Now make something cool with it !
Originally Posted by Houston
Yes i like it
Now make something cool with it !
Sorry hehe that i have no skill at all. I am still learning ALOT about photoshop! I won't be able to do that.
And btw congratz Scrcrw for being part of the GFX team.
Lol! thanks for putting that up cokewatch, Photoshop CS4 was pissing me off trying to do that.
I'll see what I can do with cokewatch's render.
u dont have to use a render, u can use a stock
i got the psd still if any changes needed
Untitled-3 copy.pngattachment deleted · 24,006 downloads before removal
Damn, nice job with that. Its pretty good.
I didn't have time to do anything. I've been crazy-swamped with shit to do for the Xbox 360 Hacking section...