UnhappyGetting the same error with all dll

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Getting the same error with all dll
Hi, when I'm trying to inject dll with Extreme injector i get this error

I tested almost all hacks you guys sharing here but I get the same error all the time.

What do I have to do?
Quote Originally Posted by tarakudo1994 View Post
Hi, when I'm trying to inject dll with Extreme injector i get this error

I tested almost all hacks you guys sharing here but I get the same error all the time.

What do I have to do?
I had this as well, I installed the latest dot net framework (4.7), if u cant install 4.7 it will tell you to install a windows update and then after i did that it worked
update windows and restart...
Me neither i also have that problem after injecting...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phooza View Post
Me neither i also have that problem after injecting...
YESS!!! Just run as injector as administrator and it works!!
It worked , thank you very much !!!!!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us