SolvedFLash proJector

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
FLash proJector
Opened up an old laptop to play some good old rotmg and when i tried to load up this happens. Any suggestions?




AS you can SEE, no play button or any buttons at all.

added an attachment of the same pic oops
Screenshot (107).png717 KB · 6 downloads
I've had this happen before when my internet was slow
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I've had this happen before when my internet was slow
Pretty sure that's not the problem here. Internet is working fine.
Quote Originally Posted by gimerstedt View Post
Pretty sure that's not the problem here. Internet is working fine.
Could it be a cache problem???
Solved. Please close, I feel stupid as HECK
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us