UnhappyIssues modifying files

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Issues modifying files
Ok, so nomatter what i seem to do, save editor/hexes/etc if i adjust a save file in dbd in any way and try to start it up afterword, my entire pc slows down to the point of my mouse moving in a slide show. i have to shut it down in task manager and reinstall the game to fix it.

What is it i seem to be doing wrong??
Um...

No one that I know has ever had this problem, I can try and help you out though I guess. It's most likely caused because of your save file, you have too much shit on it and you might not have the fastest PC and you need to have like 100 - 150 of an item, just download a save on here that doesn't really have anything on it or create your own. If I were you though I'd use @jeffytroll 's recent post about his only edited killer and survivor save. You could also be editing hexes wrong, you could be adding another FF or another 39. I have no idea what to tell you mean, I really don't, im out of ideas. Someone might come along though, just keep waiting!

You could also try re-installing the game but don't use hacks at all. And just play the game a little bit legit for about an hour or so and then go ahead and hack away.

Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
Um...

No one that I know has ever had this problem, I can try and help you out though I guess. It's most likely caused because of your save file, you have too much shit on it and you might not have the fastest PC and you need to have like 100 - 150 of an item, just download a save on here that doesn't really have anything on it or create your own. If I were you though I'd use @jeffytroll 's recent post about his only edited killer and survivor save. You could also be editing hexes wrong, you could be adding another FF or another 39. I have no idea what to tell you mean, I really don't, im out of ideas. Someone might come along though, just keep waiting!

You could also try re-installing the game but don't use hacks at all. And just play the game a little bit legit for about an hour or so and then go ahead and hack away.

Good luck!
yea it isnt that, its even with the slightest changest (an extra level,100 more bp) and i have a pretty decent pc so that shouldnt be the issue either :/
It's unlikely but this is an issue with PlaysTV, if you're using it - wait for the game to reach the main cutscene before skipping ahead. As I said though, likely not the case...
Quote Originally Posted by okokokokokokok22 View Post
It's unlikely but this is an issue with PlaysTV, if you're using it - wait for the game to reach the main cutscene before skipping ahead. As I said though, likely not the case...
That doesn't change anything? You wasted 2 minutes of your life writing that...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us