Private Server Room Glitching

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Private Server Room Glitching
Does anyone know how to glitch a room in private server? I don't know if its still possible after the patch tho
Yes Ryan you'll need to be specific.

Are you trying to glitch a private room (Rooms with 4+ numbers) in AQW?
Or are you trying to glitch a room on a Private Server?

I'm sure we can help with the former, but I doubt the latter is possible, Private Servers are specifically for people who want the experience of having cool stuff without ever working for it.
Quote Originally Posted by ryangarde View Post
Im trying to glitch a room in a private server. I got a tip from someone that glitching a room on a private server is not the same way as glitching on a normal server
That is more or less correct. Not sharing for obvs reason. On the off chance that someone does PM you how, please keep it to yourself. We don't need another thing patched before they roll the new client out. By then it'd be waaaay too late to fix.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?