Dead By Daylight Speed Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Dead By Daylight Speed Hack
I closed EAC With Firewall and I used SpeedHack

The survivors are randomly entering the room. It bounced back to the lobby. I try to invite friends, it says.
You were disconnected from the server because of a failure to verify.
Easy Anti-Cheat Host (Error code 1)
Error Code 1 doesn't mean anything, just validate game files and you'll be good.

I don't understand why you use SpeedHack either, what's the point?
I want the survivors to run.

I want to be juke king.
Quote Originally Posted by iuyasdd View Post
I want the survivors to run.

I want to be juke king.
You want to be a juke king with Speed Hack? Your actually retarded. Good luck with your ban buddy.

Learn how to 360 if you wanna' be a juke king.
Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
You want to be a juke king with Speed Hack? Your actually retarted. Good luck with your ban buddy.

Learn how to 360 if you wanna' be a juke king.
Learn to spell retarded before calling others "Retarted" LUL

But back to OP, I dont even think Speed hack is able to be done as survivor but i have no idea. And if u need that trash then Git Gud
Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHax View Post
Learn to spell retarded before calling others "Retarted" LUL

But back to OP, I dont even think Speed hack is able to be done as survivor but i have no idea. And if u need that trash then Git Gud
Fuck off lmao.
I don't think you can speed hack as survivor anyway with eac turned off.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?