Thanks For your Tut vid
MPGH Pub Official Tutorial
How can you make you FPS up??
Im already use GAMEBOOSTER.
But not so very fast.
TigerTJE.
Im already use GAMEBOOSTER.
But not so very fast.
TigerTJE.

I cant get my crossfire to load up when i put hack... some one help
EDIT: After 10 minutes i done some kind of things
I got a random Aimbot when i load it, it pops up saying aimbot loaded X-trap detected
I got random hack when i load it, X-trap detected
When i got the new MPGH Pub i load it, nothing pops up
So its not my crossfire, not the injecters, Its The .dll
Some one no what to do its not my crossfire Its my .Dll
and also it says Cant Load .Dll A error comes like that Please help...
EDIT: After 10 minutes i done some kind of things
I got a random Aimbot when i load it, it pops up saying aimbot loaded X-trap detected
I got random hack when i load it, X-trap detected
When i got the new MPGH Pub i load it, nothing pops up
So its not my crossfire, not the injecters, Its The .dll
Some one no what to do its not my crossfire Its my .Dll
and also it says Cant Load .Dll A error comes like that Please help...
arggg
canot insert dll ???? sucks
Try try try
Keep on trying!
The hack works 100%
Keep on trying!
The hack works 100%
But Like 5-7 people it works
Ffs It says cant inject .dll Omg someone help
Ffs It says cant inject .dll Omg someone help
I do not want to work is a hack.
I have installed d3dx9_42.dll and everything else.
fires when the hack with the game it opens me to the game window and immediately disappears.
Please help
I have installed d3dx9_42.dll and everything else.
fires when the hack with the game it opens me to the game window and immediately disappears.
Please help
Well screw me! I got it to work! Using FaithInjector!
FRICKING AWESOME!
FRICKING AWESOME!
runtime error
Dont work more
Mines not working...
I cant start the Hack my Client allways gets an MFC-Error why??
Pls help me i wanna pwn Noobs with my Second Acc
Pls help me i wanna pwn Noobs with my Second Acc
My Cf Dn't load with the hack...
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH Pub Official Tutorial 4 Programming Tutorials[Video Tutorial] How to install MPGH pub
3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial] How to work Speed Hack in Combat Arms, with MPGH Pub.
12 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial]How to fix MPGH pub hack after patch
17 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWill fraps run with MPGH pub hack
15

