MPGH Pub Official Tutorial

Posts 226–240 of 303 · Page 16 of 21
when ever i play the thing doesnt show up the menu it just invisable but the hack works and good for ghostmode lol
Quote Originally Posted by deaddemon View Post
It works on XP??
Of course



Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw.Ghost View Post
Please ppl someone help me!
The hack works fine but where is write "Hack proudly of mpgh.com bla bla bla" just gone and i only can use the boxes hack, the menu dont appear when I press insert, someone help me!

Alguém me ajuda por favor!
O Hack pega normal só que some onde ta escrito os créditos do MPGH, e só consigo usar os Boxes HAck, não consigo abrir menu nenhum alguém ajuda aí por favor!
Edit the settings.ini before you use the hack. 1 for ON, 0 for OFF

Quote Originally Posted by D3athN0t3 View Post
when ever i play the thing doesnt show up the menu it just invisable but the hack works and good for ghostmode lol
Same too
i extracted to destop and folowed the tut but when i do everything cf runs but it doesn't pop up and after a while sumthing pops up and says timed out and when i try to open cf normal with no hacks or anything xtrap pops up saying wasn't loaded properly and cf doesn't work
I use this nice to me and this good. But the game is a bit slow you know any solution for this.
i got that error too but only sometimes
I am sad , the hacck works for me but I cant to play becouse lag to mutch too slow I cant to play , work on this hacck to stop this please please please
anyhelp send me a privete message please.
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
I am sad , the hacck works for me but I cant to play becouse lag to mutch too slow I cant to play , work on this hacck to stop this please please please
anyhelp send me a privete message please.
thanks
REDOWNLOAD
when I enable any of the features, my crossfire suddenly free and crashes
This Hack Owns!
ty for the D3DX9_42.rar
Hey do i need to subtitute d3dx9_42.dll from system for the one that comes with the hack or i need to save the d3dx9_42.dll from the system or i delete it or what :P
Keep the original D3D on your PC, if you have it!
Posts 226–240 of 303 · Page 16 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us