MPGH Pub Official Tutorial

Posts 106–120 of 303 · Page 8 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Toxin want mod
/Facepalm
What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

so what if he is?
we need a mod in the cf section
and i still got the fps lag i tried every thing
ill just hope its fixed in the update
Who better to be mod, then someone that has been mod before?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post


You and BlackSaber can be mods in the Cross Fire Section.
First you need minion...
We already have two minions, and its them.

Toxin 4 Mod.


I'm on windows vista 32 bits,
i have directx 9.0c
and net framwork 4.0
and this still happening. please help me :/
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


What's your point?



Who better to be mod, then someone that has been mod before?



We already have two minions, and its them.

Toxin 4 Mod.
Maybe this section doesn't need a mod
Quote Originally Posted by nssflor View Post


I'm on windows vista 32 bits,
i have directx 9.0c
and net framwork 4.0
and this still happening. please help me :/
help me please :/
Quote Originally Posted by nssflor View Post
help me please :/
Well,can you say the error in English please?
Quote Originally Posted by nssflor View Post
help me please :/

I was caught by the x-trap and I have tried through more of the program did not succeed every time it is to catch him, What is the solution.
I tried running through the other programs I was caught what is the solution????
im kinda off topic here
but i would say toxin or king
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
im kinda off topic here
but i would say toxin or king
King is a GMOD he can already moderate the section.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


King is a GMOD he can already moderate the section.
I'm the next minion
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


King is a GMOD he can already moderate the section.
well then that leaves you
I don't read whatever language that is.
Translate to English please?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I don't read whatever language that is.
Translate to English please?
The instruction at referenced memory 0x02f907 in the 0x02f907. The memory could not be
written.
Click ok to terminate the program


:/
Does CF run when you don't inject the hack?
Posts 106–120 of 303 · Page 8 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us