MOTW #3 Voting Thread

PollMOTW #3 Poll
AVGN17% · 12
alexice11% · 8
pojo1140% · 0
Aec3% · 2
msflames34% · 3
Brianobrian10% · 7
NoSweaR4% · 3
White-Shark0% · 0
Alixl238% · 27
headsup14% · 10
72 votes · poll closed
Posts 46–60 of 178 · Page 4 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
FSP are like brothers man, we gotta bump for each other.
so very very true
Purple has been disqualified for multiple self voting, so don't waste your vote on him.
Quote Originally Posted by afunyun View Post
Purple you cheating cocksucker >:O
Yup Purple for CS >: D

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Purple has been disqualified for multiple self voting, so don't waste your vote on him.
Thanks xD
lol fail purple u should not have done that
e Purples punishment should be CS >: D
Lol I hope I can win
dont worry 6 vtoes ahead
FSP is still coming>: D
Quote Originally Posted by henry123678 View Post
dont worry 6 vtoes ahead
FSP is still coming>: D
Lol I got like 4/7 members of UFB that votes for me ( I'm the 8th )
ive report my self to LH, dont worry, i haven't wanted to win this alixl2 pwns us all!
i voted for u
Lower my KDR when you get VIP hacks Alix.
Quote Originally Posted by henry123678 View Post
e teh main bulk of FSP isnt here yet >: D
The main bulk just arrived.
Lawl, I already voted b4 i saw you can v ote for yourself :P.

oh well, i thought brians was original...
~Alix~ YOurs is pretty good, it was between you, Brian, and AVGN
Posts 46–60 of 178 · Page 4 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?