Engine.ini update 28\10\17

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by slumd0g View Post
this one crashes my game
can confirm =1 crashes game lolol
Quote Originally Posted by tyriontheimp View Post
can confirm =1 crashes game lolol
=0 also crashes game
; trees/bushes/rocks/containers only up to 100m
foliage.MinLOD=1
foliage.OnlyLOD=1


No way
BEG update
Quote Originally Posted by palash_66 View Post
Tasted and Its working. Thanks
I hope so! Right now I'm just smelling it as we speak. I haven't been able to try it out right now. I hope when I taste this, that it tastes good.

Anybody else have any problems with this as of yet? Has anyone deep fried this and tried it with ketchup yet?

Thanks! Let me know!
thanks ! ~ share code ~ !
Quote Originally Posted by EpicDamage View Post
yeps this one works
what code?
for removing trees and bushes
Quote Originally Posted by Romain144728 View Post
what code?
for removing trees and bushes
New commands:
[/script/engine.renderersettings]
foliage.LODDistanceScaleGrass=0
foliage.MinLOD=1
foliage.OnlyLOD=1
Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman4bit View Post
Новые команды:
[/script/engine.renderersettings]
foliage.LODDistanceScaleGrass = 0
foliage.MinLOD = 1
лист.OnlyLOD = 1
for me it's not working(((
Quote Originally Posted by Vovan1993 View Post
for me it's not working(((
yeah I tested again seems like only

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
foliage.LODDistanceScaleGrass = 0

is working for me
How to remove shadow form house and tree pls?
any updates for tree and rocks
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?