Undetected Injector

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Undetected Injector
Too lazy to paste your own injector? Well here you are.
Virus scans:
virustotal.com/#/file/4162d4a18f44208f7b2a3e564392e65f8f808d5f0e62c82d18 c7a17ad1a2378f/detection
virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/v636zgntvl
Put your .dll in the same folder as the injector
screenshot here: gyazo.com/3e53a80dbc51cfcb5521134c9adf20ee
injector_mpgh.net.rar195 KB · 83 downloads 17/63 malicious
Uhhh.... // 2short
Quote Originally Posted by Fed0rSK View Post
Uhhh.... // 2short
If you don't mind me asking, what does 2short mean?
Quote Originally Posted by yolonewb View Post
If you don't mind me asking, what does 2short mean?
tooshort//

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by m4tonoob View Post
[SIZE=7] I reccomend putting it on a USB and when you inject unplug the USB

do not do this, you will get vac auth kicks
Quote Originally Posted by xMomoxx View Post
tooshort//

I know that it means tooshort, but what is tooshort the code? or ?


do not do this, you will get vac auth kicks
I was doing this for a while now, did not get VAC auth kick. But I was not using this injector, maybe it differ's from this one.
What a great thread.. u missed screenshots.
can you add screenshots for the approve?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?