Recommend me stuff on Netflix

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Recommend me stuff on Netflix
Looking for something new
Movies or TV, idc

I love Comedy more than any genre but also enjoy action & horror
Stranger things 2 and Big Bang theory.
I hear that House of Cards is pretty good.
Black mirror, would Bella recommended this to anyone
If any of you haven’t seen Plastic yet, I highly recommend checking it out
Definitely Stranger Things.
master of none, the office, Louie, the it crowd.
Blue mountain state. I got hooked.
suits, prison break, walking dead. Started with lucifer a few days ago. i could recommend u that one.
Daredevil, Prison Break, Stranger Things, Breaking Bad are all great.
I love Stranger Things, feel nostalgic
Star Trek Discovery and The Expanse
Thats what i watch beside the common stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Thompiss View Post
Looking for something new
Movies or TV, idc

I love Comedy more than any genre but also enjoy action & horror
Some of the best comedy shows on Netflix would be - The Office (US), Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation.
Watching mindhuters right now, a bit dark but I love it so far.
Just finished bojack horseman, too depressing for me and stopped after 2nd season.
Most of these Netflix shows are dark, I need something light and distract me from reality
Quote Originally Posted by Beriyan View Post
Watching mindhuters right now, a bit dark but I love it so far.
Just finished bojack horseman, too depressing for me and stopped after 2nd season.
Most of these Netflix shows are dark, I need something light and distract me from reality
Check out what I posted above you, those are amazing at distracting you.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?