Question*HELP* Need help with some code.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
*HELP* Need help with some code.
I am trying to find No Clip in SP and using reference to some source code for CodJumper by Semyel that he released a few years ago.

But this No Clip only applies to Mp and not SP.

I see this in the source code:

Code:
#define ADDRESS_playerState 0x00000001464782C0
#define ADDRESS_noClip (ADDRESS_playerState + 0x4C38) //+4C38
Few questions:
Is Player State the status of the player? 0 for normal/ 4 for frozen (pre match) etc? How do I find this in SP?

Last question, the No Clip address, I know its saying "The address of the playerState (0x00000001464782C0) +0x4C38)

The last part...0x4C38

Is it taking the player state address and adding 19,512 to it? (Decimal conversion)? like what does 0X4c38 do to the address to activate No Clip?
Quote Originally Posted by theoneman1 View Post
I am trying to find No Clip in SP and using reference to some source code for CodJumper by Semyel that he released a few years ago.

But this No Clip only applies to Mp and not SP.

I see this in the source code:

Code:
#define ADDRESS_playerState 0x00000001464782C0
#define ADDRESS_noClip (ADDRESS_playerState + 0x4C38) //+4C38
Few questions:
Is Player State the status of the player? 0 for normal/ 4 for frozen (pre match) etc? How do I find this in SP?

Last question, the No Clip address, I know its saying "The address of the playerState (0x00000001464782C0) +0x4C38)

The last part...0x4C38

Is it taking the player state address and adding 19,512 to it? (Decimal conversion)? like what does 0X4c38 do to the address to activate No Clip?

#define ADDRESS_playerState 0x00000001464782C0
#define ADDRESS_noClip (ADDRESS_playerState + 0x4C38) //+4C38

all this does is define the address so you can write out noClip instead of a hex value to make it easier to see in your code
*reinterpret_cast<int*>(noClip) = valuehere;
instead of
*reinterpret_cast<int*>(0x00000001464782C0 + 0x4C38) = valuehere;

"Is it taking the player state address and adding 19,512 to it? (Decimal conversion)" - Yes so the address for no clip is playerstate plus 0x4C38 or 0x14647CEF8

if you want to find the address yourself it's easy find somewhere before the game starts where your player is stuck standing still and search unknown int value between 0-4 then when you can move again scan changed value and so on. No clip has a few different values one for keeping your player still, one for normal movement, and one for moving around freely in the air i can't remember the exact values of each but they're all between 0 and 4. To activate no clip all you have to do is write to the address. "Is Player State the status of the player? 0 for normal/ 4 for frozen (pre match) etc? " No player state is a base address this is what no clip is.
Moved to the correct section.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us