Getting WeaponRecoil pointer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Getting WeaponRecoil pointer
Hello guys.
I've managed to attach CE to crossfire and trying to find pointer WeaponRecoil address but still not success.
I was able to find "WeaponRecoil" string. For me it's cshell.dll + CA03FC. What should I do next? Next bytes are 0 and then Strings again like "WeaponContinuity" (saw that in CE structure dissect).
Isn't that address what I need for progress?
Also I found LowerAnimRate and looks like I need to find WeaponMgr. Should it look like PUSH [address] or smth? Everything I see is something like mov [eax+XX], al
but I dunno how I can see eax without attaching debugger (and dissecting code that I also can't do)
start by learning asm , everything you need to know is here , no one will help you since you don't even know how to deal with memory
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
start by learning asm , everything you need to know is , no one will help you since you don't even know how to deal with memory
Thank you for message. Structure scan is much easier but takes more (real-)time. Will come back after learning asm
Quote Originally Posted by zemana007 View Post
Thank you for message. Structure scan is much easier but takes more (real-)time. Will come back after learning asm
your PC made in China ?
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
your PC made in China ?
well.. I did build it by myself
and I was on RPM/WPM step (by experimenting). So that's why I think it's slow. I know there're some another methods a lot faster (already saw source) but I'm like studying 3 things at 1 time: asm, a/c bypasses (with their customisation) e t c. That's why I can ask some rly stupid questions sometimes)
I already know cmds like mov, cmps, jumps, what register is and where I can find it in olly.. but don't understand other part like calculations that should do smth like cmp dword je commands in one cycle
Quote Originally Posted by zemana007 View Post
well.. I did build it by myself
and I was on RPM/WPM step (by experimenting). So that's why I think it's slow. I know there're some another methods a lot faster (already saw source) but I'm like studying 3 things at 1 time: asm, a/c bypasses (with their customisation) e t c. That's why I can ask some rly stupid questions sometimes)
I already know cmds like mov, cmps, jumps, what register is and where I can find it in olly.. but don't understand other part like calculations that should do smth like cmp dword je commands in one cycle
i'll give you simple steps to really help you get over this easily :
step 1 - stop everything ur doing , clear your mind from everything you know & refresh your memory
step 2 - learn c++ ( search c++ Derek Banas & Sparky c++ & search modern c++)
step 3 - learn asm (search online)
step 4 - learn reverse engineer ( and how to use ida since it's the best diassembler & user-friendly)
step 5 - learn direct x 9 ( for crossfire it's dx9 other games check'em and see the diffr)
step 6 -learn more about the games engines ( for crossfire it's lithtech , exmp: get lithtech docs and read it to learn more about the engine functions , it's always useful & safe to use the game engine, take csgo for example , you need to get source sdk to work with it, some games nowdays uses UE3 or UE4 which you can just dump their SDK and use it to make hacks )
step 7 - "JUST DO IT"
hope this helps
Well, I managed to make simple chams wallhack (about 2 weeks ago) and yeah, that's undetected and working fine

but I think that's not enough (for me). Still learning asm/different hook methods etc. Thanks a lot)
Quote Originally Posted by zemana007 View Post
Well, I managed to make simple chams wallhack (about 2 weeks ago) and yeah, that's undetected and working fine

but I think that's not enough (for me). Still learning asm/different hook methods etc. Thanks a lot)
@zemana007

The friend above just complicated your situation, it is not advisable that you trust into him.

If you want to do cheats for CrossFire, you do not need the whole bumblebee he said, it's all much simpler, and you can start right here at MPGH because it's the best place, just do your searches in this forum and you'll see that everything does not pass simple programming. Like everything in life, do not limit yourself. Is easy.

Here is links to you start : @luizimloko CrossFire Base 2010 - 2015 ( to studies ) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1054703

@luizimloko Update Class WeaponMgr ( to studies how to change memory of guns, but this is patched, will return error 28_3 and 28_4, try make functions without WeaponMgr because have seriously checks ) : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1220579

Maybe it clear your mind :
Code:
//Less Recoil per PlayerClient pointer // C++
//define pointer
DWORD PlayerClient = * ( DWORD * ) ( CShell + 0x0 ); // DWORD *

if( PlayerClient != NULL ) // if the pointer not is NULL ( 0 ), continue
{
     * ( float * ) ( PlayerClient + 0x0 ) = 0.0f; // Pointer PlayerClient + Offset // Change the value of float. End
}
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us