Thumbs up[Request] Laser on Gun

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Maybe u could do that but u would need to edit alot of files
I'm gonna try what ihave13gp said, if I do make it, bahaha, oya
/Me
Quote Originally Posted by ihave13gp View Post
Someone can do that by adding a small cylinder to a suppressor(by using my method of editing ltb files)
right, and how do u supose we make the effect without adding code to the game?
A made a stick on a silencer that pointed to the middle of the screen but it was too long so I deleted it, now when i try to remake its invisible.
Laser sights?
o.O
Its possible if you can 3D edit the wep and make the tip of the barrel Very long, and red.

Or if someone can edit FX, maybe....
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
Very long, and red.
Thats what she said anyways i think that this is impossible, i mean this might be possible, but it might take weeks to code.
Quote Originally Posted by iH34DSHOT View Post
Thats what she said anyways i think that this is impossible, i mean this might be possible, but it might take weeks to code.
Not really, I made something like it, not that hard, but I deleted the effing LTB and I tried to remake and it doesn't show anymore.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?