Error Rendering Menu

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Error Rendering Menu
Hey, I'm receiving a send error report when trying to render my menu...
Can someone help me?

Class:
Code:
void RenderMenu(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice);
Code:
Code:
void MyMenu::RenderMenu(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice) {
	FillRGB_A(3, 3, 186, numtotal * 25 + 23, Black, pDevice);
	DrawBorder_A(1, 1, 190, 25, 2, White, pDevice);
	DrawBorder_A(1, 1, 190, (numtotal + 1) * 25 + 2, 2, White, pDevice);
	
	WriteText_A(pDevice, 15, 5, White, "CrossFire by Darkratos");

	if(numtotal > 0){
		for(int i = 0; i < numtotal; i++) {
			if(*MENU[i].var) {
				WriteText_A(pDevice, 95 - (getTextWidth(MENU[i].item) / 2), 30, MENU[i].colorON, MENU[i].item);
			}else{
				WriteText_A(pDevice, 95 - (getTextWidth(MENU[i].item) / 2), 30, MENU[i].colorOFF, MENU[i].item);
			}
		}
	}
}
Am I missing something?
If needed, I'll send more code.
Thanks
log everthing , it could be your hook tho
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
log everthing , it could be your hook tho
I've figured it out, the error occours in the WriteText inside the for loop....
When I took it out, it worked.
I'm about to go crazy with this errors....
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I've figured it out, the error occours in the WriteText inside the for loop....
When I took it out, it worked.
I'm about to go crazy with this errors....
check your font init , req close thread from a mod since it's solved
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
check your font init , req close thread from a mod since it's solved
The problem isn't exacly solved but @Wyo can close the thread
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us