PostNewly and Improved Junkcode Generator by Adni3down

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Newly and Improved Junkcode Generator by Adni3down
I fixed the junkcode generator, my last release left the sample code to be clunky af. Now it should be shorter n shit. You can use this to make your ayyware paste or indigo paste undetected for another week or so. Any suggestions, crashes, or non-working code, please let me know. I only made this to help out the people trying to make junkcode manually.

 
Screenshots of sample code and menu





Virus Scans
Jotti
VirusTotal

JunkCode Gen 11-11-17_mpgh.net.zip782 KB · 311 downloads 2/62 malicious
ayyware 'coders' incoming lul .

nice one tho
Quote Originally Posted by zgkg View Post
ayyware 'coders' incoming lul .

nice one tho
help my paste no work. It say buildtools v141 not install. nice non working code.
how do I use this on a .dll file?
Quote Originally Posted by Rawn7702 View Post
how do I use this on a .dll file?
You don't. You use this to update signatures on your code lol.
Hey dude! May i have the visual studio project for your code generator please?

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by endermano5545 View Post
Hey dude! May i have the visual studio project for your code generator please?

Thanks!
My guy its a Visual Basic project with different Variables. Literally make 2 functions for generating a random string and a random number and have it paste in the textbox whatever I wrote there. This is actually Middle School Textbook programming.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?