MPGH PROFILE

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH PROFILE
Why can't I remove my visitor messages anymore?
Was that ever a thing?

I know there is a button called moderation tools but not sure what it does
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Was that ever a thing?

I know there is a button called moderation tools but not sure what it does
Yeah, Premium members used to be able to delete messages from their wall.

@OP, If you want something deleted, click the report button. As for your original question, the delete button could be abused in certain cases.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Yeah, Premium members used to be able to delete messages from their wall.

@OP, If you want something deleted, click the report button. As for your original question, the delete button could be abused in certain cases.
tis is lame af
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Was that ever a thing?


I know there is a button called moderation tools but not sure what it does


Not there anymore
They were never supposed to have it, hence it was removed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?