Need Testers For Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need Testers For Hack
Hey guys

I need some testers for my new hack.
I DC with it and need to know if its only me.

The features are:
Visual:
NumPad1 - Chams/Boxes
NumPad2 - FullBright
NumPad3 - No Fog

Weapon:
NumPad4 - No Spread
NumPad5 - No Recoil
NumPad6 - No Sway

Misc:
NumPad7 - SpeedHack
NumPad8 - SuperJump
NumPad9 - vJump

ALT - Controlable FlyHack
Delete - PANIC

PM me and ill send u a link.
Just reply back here if it works or not.

Thanks
acid_buRn
Oh it works alright, even the no recoil.... but i got d/ced about 2-5min into the game.
Edit: Everything works, but soon as you use "No Recoil" the game crashes out. You can play with everything else without a problem.

Computer Information:
Microsoft Windows XP (Professinal Edition)
Version: 2002
Sevice Pack 3 - 32Bit
Quote Originally Posted by landowner View Post
I'll be glad to test it for you. I think the "No Recoil" addresses may be the problem.

Sending PM now. I'll edit this post to let you know how it goes.
The addresses arnt the problem. They No Recoil acutally works.
But it just crashes randomly after 2-5 mins
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


The addresses arnt the problem. They No Recoil acutally works.
But it just crashes randomly after 2-5 mins
Well, do you think it's the way the addresses connect to the sever? They might not be registering the right way and that's probably why the game crashes out.

Also, I updated my first post about how the testing went. Don't ask why I didn't reply to it in a new post. I'm trying to conserve space!
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
Hey guys

I need some testers for my new hack.
I DC with it and need to know if its only me.

The features are:
Visual:
NumPad1 - Chams/Boxes
NumPad2 - FullBright
NumPad3 - No Fog

Weapon:
NumPad4 - No Spread
NumPad5 - No Recoil
NumPad6 - No Sway

Misc:
NumPad7 - SpeedHack
NumPad8 - SuperJump
NumPad9 - vJump

ALT - Controlable FlyHack
Delete - PANIC

PM me and ill send u a link.
Just reply back here if it works or not.

Thanks
acid_buRn
Ill test for you Sir Acid_buRn
I got XP 32bit sp3
Wow, after all i've done
QQ, you don't ask me on MSN if i wanted to test?
hahah >D
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Wow, after all i've done
QQ, you don't ask me on MSN if i wanted to test?
hahah >D
i dont have u on msn D:
I'll test on Vista 32 bit after I get numpad changer if you like.
One more thing! This is what I got out of my Debug.

Code:
2010/4/7 ----- 5:22:1 - CombatArms Debug Start!

Exception code: C0000005


Fault address:  00000000 1682B0C8:0DB1ED60 




EAX:00000000
EBX:00460138
ECX:8B033448
EDX:078F9698
ESI:02C8172A
EDI:00001000


CS:EIP:001B:00000000


SS:ESP:0023:0DB1FF7C  EBP:0DB1FFB4


DS:0023  ES:0023  FS:003B  GS:0000


Flags:00010202



Call stack:

Address   Frame     Logical addr  Module


Call_Static[0]: 00000000  0DB1FFB4  0000:00000000 

Call_Static[1]: 00000000  0DB1FFEC  0000:00000000 




Client_Version: Ver_US_0.5.2523


Player uID: 00000000 - (Changed the ID#)


CPUSpeed: 2188 MHz

Identifier: x86 Family 15 Model 39 Stepping 1 

ProcessType: Intel Pentium

VideoCard: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series


System_Memory

Total: 1005035520

Use:  956993536

[debug_info_end]

2010/4/7 ----- 5:22:5 - CombatArms Debug End
Use code tags

Code:
2010/4/7 ----- 5:22:1 - CombatArms Debug Start!

Exception code: C0000005


Fault address: 00000000 1682B0C8:0DB1ED60 




EAX:00000000
EBX:00460138
ECX:8B033448
EDX:078F9698
ESI:02C8172A
EDI:00001000


CS:EIP:001B:00000000


SS:ESP:0023:0DB1FF7C EBP:0DB1FFB4


DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000


Flags:00010202



Call stack:

Address Frame Logical addr Module


Call_Static[0]: 00000000 0DB1FFB4 0000:00000000 

Call_Static[1]: 00000000 0DB1FFEC 0000:00000000 




Client_Version: Ver_US_0.5.2523


Player uID: 00000000 - (Changed the ID#)


CPUSpeed: 2188 MHz

Identifier: x86 Family 15 Model 39 Stepping 1 

ProcessType: Intel Pentium

VideoCard: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series


System_Memory

Total: 1005035520

Use: 956993536

[debug_info_end]

2010/4/7 ----- 5:22:5 - CombatArms Debug End
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us