Buying empty BTC wallets

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Buying empty BTC wallets
Hello,

I am buying legacy/empty Bitcoin wallets to sign with.

Please make sure your wallet is around 1-2 months old or more (older the better) and you should control the private keys. I accept wallets like MultiBit, Trezor, hardware wallets, blockchain.info wallets. I do not accept exchange wallets like Bittrex.

I am looking for wallets with a valid transaction history. I will pay upwards of 50 cents per wallet, even up to 100 USD (if it is a very old wallet). To know how much I will pay, just give me the wallet public address.

If there are any bitcoins in the address I will NOT accept it. Before sending me the private key of the address, make sure you have transferred out your bitcoin into a new wallet. I am only interested in old empty wallets. Thank you!

Skype is ******alexcaze1234

Contact me soon!
to transfer the bitcoin gold ?
@Smoke @Hova @Ahl @Raple
Please delete this thread. This is very misleading to users who don't know anything about cryptocurrency. This is a "method" to steal a user's unclaimed Bitcoin fork money (Bitcoin gold, Bitcoin cash).
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?