ExclamationStill the inject problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Still the inject problem
Hi all

I've tried the new hack that was released but it still doesn't work I've tried to launch it with the DLL injector. I've loaded chams1 and chams2 in dll's section, I've written 'operation7' in the '.exe' section, I've selected 'how to inject : automatically', and it still doesn't wanna begin...

Help me pleasssse
Do Chams1 only.
And you need to go in the game to inject.
Death Stop double posting.
Accept the e-mail that was sent to your Email.
Is this Thread Solved? If it isent. Type OPERATION7.exe in the ".exe" section and inject ONLY Chams 1 or chams 2, not both. Then clikc inject automaticlly and run the game.
No,type only operation7
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us