Slayer leecher

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Slayer leecher
Heey guys,

Im new to cracking accounts.
Only i got a problem when getting combo's.
Whenever i try to leech the links it keeps on waiting for crowling and nothing happens.
I already do this on my vpn.
Hope someone can help me out
Quote Originally Posted by cheap.games1 View Post
Heey guys,

Im new to cracking accounts.
Only i got a problem when getting combo's.
Whenever i try to leech the links it keeps on waiting for crowling and nothing happens.
I already do this on my vpn.
Hope someone can help me out
I can show you how to use slayer leecher over tem viewer if you'd like? If not im releasing a tutorial today.

- - - Updated - - -

Slayer Leecher Tutorial
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us