Will need a tester

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Will need a tester
Hey Guys my site is going to be releasing a public hack But ill need a tester
I don't want to say the name cause that's advertising
But when my coders finished ill need some one to test it
It will probably have these features
Chams
Wallhack
Glitcher
Flyhack
Instant respawn
Hover
No spread
Long reach
Radar
Instant reload
Speed hack
Unlimited respawn
So yeah If nothing goes wrong Ill need a tester to help me,

What i need this for is because incase it has a virus and i dont know it because IDK if it has a virus or not and if it does ill give you his IP adress do you can hack his computer
lol? and we should trust u when u told us it has a virus in ur hack LOL ? fail ?
Lolz, I said if it has a virus, Also I just need helping like beta testing it like looking for errors testing on diff os
Quote Originally Posted by darkfireninja1 View Post
Lolz, I said if it has a virus, Also I just need helping like beta testing it like looking for errors testing on diff os
Nah bro u fail only a choob would fall for this why dont u test it out yourself.

Close this thread plz mods
UUUUGHHHHHHHH people dont listen to me!!!!!!!!!
I need to test it on other OS I only got XP atm!!!!!!!!!
w/e
Im gonna test it for viruses myself
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us