Request Thread

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Request Thread
Well,this is a Request Thread that it's for codes and tutorials(of programs)and not for hacks.

Rules:
  • You must be active and at least have 50 posts.
  • Don't Beg.
  • You can only request 1 request per 3 days.


Request Format:
Program You will use:
Language(C++,Vb Etc...):
What thing you want(E.X=Code or Tutorial):
The application(Spammer etc...):
I didnt get anything
You can request code and tutorials here.
where is this? MSVC++ ?
I want a tutorial that explains changing variable names in C++ doesn't effect the code itself.

Ex.
If we say....
Code:
bool chams;
if(chams){
//cham code
}
that is the same as...
Code:
bool tehSexyChams;
if(tehSexyChams){
//cham code
}
So I want a thread explaining that to the noobs who say my source doesn't work when I name a variable something like "myDick" when the function is something else.
Well,I didn't really understand you.
Hello,
I have basic C++ knowledge but have been wanting to go further i.e win32 programming then ultimately, hack programming. I haven't seen any tutorial or link to one here so I'm asking if anyone would as kind enough to point me the right way...


Thanks in advance,
~Serepntine
Make me a undetected CE
CE=Cheat Engine?

And I don't post all the things that you ask I just pick some and post them and other members can help too.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
CE=Cheat Engine?

And I don't post all the things that you ask I just pick some and post them and other members can help too.
Yes.

It was a jk if you didn't understand
I know it was a joke,and I didn't tell you about this:
And I don't post all the things that you ask I just pick some and post them and other members can help too.
So.... Is that a no? I've looked around some more and most of the tutorials are visual basic. I hate visual basic. I'd like some C++. All the C++ tutorials I found (well actually one) was how to make output in C++, and I'm quite past that already...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us