Editing code with Cheat Engine and Siege force closes.
Same as the title. What I'm doing is trying to freeze the timer in local custom games, and these are the steps I've been taking:
1. I'll stop BE and launch a custom game.
2. Start CE and wait for Prep phase to end.
3. Enable Speedhack and freeze the game so the timer doesn't change.
4. I find the value of the timer (number of seconds total)
5. I then "Find what writes this code"
From there I get the code, and no matter what I do to try to change it the game will always force close. My guess that this is some security feature and I was wondering if any of you know a work around. Thanks for any help that I receive
1. I'll stop BE and launch a custom game.
2. Start CE and wait for Prep phase to end.
3. Enable Speedhack and freeze the game so the timer doesn't change.
4. I find the value of the timer (number of seconds total)
5. I then "Find what writes this code"
From there I get the code, and no matter what I do to try to change it the game will always force close. My guess that this is some security feature and I was wondering if any of you know a work around. Thanks for any help that I receive


