Edit power with cheat engine?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Edit power with cheat engine?
Could I edit my power using CE?
Download the Cheat engine table that someone uploaded the other day. It has everything you need in there.
No option for power...
Quote Originally Posted by Waynetanker View Post
No option for power...
There actually is just waiting for Xaymar to update it and if he doesn't soon I might upload it for everyone
Why do you need to boost your power? You can make weapons that do millions of damage per hit and only need 1 power rating to use.
Can you Link a C-T With Option for editing Power ??
Power is based on level, so just change that.
The Max power level is 100 so if you cheat your level to 2000 then you will have the max power level
Yes But I dont want to up lvl 2000 I Want have 100 power at my level - 105
If i up my char 2000 my friend say HaHa Noob Cheater Bla Bla ...
akatze iv sent a pm to you regarding this
i know im bumping something old, but anyone found or has something to change the power with cheat engine or without? if so can you tell? thanks (without changing your characters level) only the power
Quote Originally Posted by mor339k View Post
i know im bumping something old, but anyone found or has something to change the power with cheat engine or without? if so can you tell? thanks (without changing your characters level) only the power
Why do you need the power changed?
so when i play with people or friends they wont straight call me hacker or stuff like that i just wanna keep a lower level like 200 or 300 and and keep a "low profile" :P
I like this too- I'll search into it.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us