DBB needs sum asns
DBB needs sum asns
format it nao
God, I hate new-fags.
Main Text/Name:
/Dead Bones Brook/DBB/
Size: Don't care, your choise.
Theme: Asians, obviously?
Image/Render: Provided in my first post.
Designer: Preferably someone who knows me.
Other Information: Nothing.
Happy nao?
Main Text/Name:
/Dead Bones Brook/DBB/
Size: Don't care, your choise.
Theme: Asians, obviously?
Image/Render: Provided in my first post.
Designer: Preferably someone who knows me.
Other Information: Nothing.
Happy nao?
Screwguy, shut up newphag.
Matty doesn't need a format, he's special.
Matty doesn't need a format, he's special.
I can do one later.
I have a good stock I could use.
I have a good stock I could use.
Ah, nice, thanks Ryan. ^^
Do you mind posting the stock beforehand? I need a good fap.
Do you mind posting the stock beforehand? I need a good fap.
Lmao.
Was thinking about using this one, but I might do some searching first.

EDIT:
This would be a sick signature, it's a great stock, but not really what you want I don't think.

I'm looking at the site you posted, there are some good ones in there that I may use.
Was thinking about using this one, but I might do some searching first.

EDIT:
This would be a sick signature, it's a great stock, but not really what you want I don't think.

I'm looking at the site you posted, there are some good ones in there that I may use.
I hope you haven't begun yet, because the first one is too american-asian in my opinion, and the 2nd one aren't girls, they are a boy and shemales.
I CANT FAP TO THIS?
Still hoping you'll make me one man, you're probably the only one who'll try.
I CANT FAP TO THIS?
Still hoping you'll make me one man, you're probably the only one who'll try.
Used one from the site you posted.

Mmhm?

Mmhm?
Posted in the other thread.
Oh wait, you already replied too.
Oh wait, you already replied too.
