DBB needs sum communism

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
DBB needs sum communism
I'm in need of a communist sig.
True, my previous application was only a day ago, but I'm not deleting that sig, I'll be using two.

Also, Communism is really sexy.
Don't really know a stock, so that'll be your choise, you can just use some famours communists like Stalin, Trotsky or Kim Jong Il or something, or use no person at all but just the logo thingy or something.

Anyways, please do.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
I'm in need of a communist sig.
True, my previous application was only a day ago, but I'm not deleting that sig, I'll be using two.

Also, Communism is really sexy.
Don't really know a stock, so that'll be your choise, you can just use some famours communists like Stalin, Trotsky or Kim Jong Il or something, or use no person at all but just the logo thingy or something.

Anyways, please do.
choice and famous you illiterate!
Could you please follow proper format?

I don't know where to look for communism renders.

If you find one I'll give it a go,
Oh wow, I completely forgot about this.

There's no need for a format, it's perfect like this.


What about Kim Sung Il?ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by mexicano007 View Post
I tried my best mang
Thanks man. ^^
If you could delete the text (which I don't like too much), I'm going to put it in my sig. ;3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us