DetectedExternal | UNDECK | VISUAL CHEAT | 23/12 | SIMPLE

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Run as admin @Mafiascared could you explain further? Its working fine for me
You will not see through whole map with any cheat, as this was patched like last 1-2 years for all Source games
And if its not working run as admin probably
I will try to fix this tmrw
Not opening automatically for me, the process isn't in task manager either. I downloaded slim as well. IDK if this is a problem, but there isn't a run as administrator button for me(Windows 10). I've used your previous hacks and haven't had a problem with not using run as admin.
This kinda uses it tho, dm me for undeck lite if this doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
This kinda uses it tho, dm me for undeck lite if this doesnt work
Not sure how to dm, newer to site, I added you.
well PM here
great job nice man work for me ^^ <3
Congrats on being hack of the week!
What?? Where? When?
Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
Hello, thanks for clicking on my new paste. I attempted to actually add something, and since im very bad at C++ I tried C# for once,
updated a cheat and added offsets. Made this suitable for MM. Beware, this has only basic features, which are visuals. I will try to add chams in future,
but for now I there is:
-Box ESP
-Snaplines
-Glow
-Glow Team

YOU NEED SLIMDX RUNTIME!!!!
https://slimdx.org/
RUN IN FULLSCREEN WINDOWED / WINDOWED, FULLSCREEN DOESNT WORK!

Instructions:
Start CS:GO
Open the .exe as Admin MENU WILL AUTO OPEN, if its not working properly go to task manager and end the process
Navigate in the menu either ingame or in menu using arrows
Navigation arrows:
Up arrow
Down Arrow

On Off:

Left Arrow - OFF
Right Arrow - ON


This has a very basic GUI, which can be closed using INSERT.
Panic key is DELETE.

Screenshots:



Virus scans:
Runtime Analysis -- Note that this is common to most hacks.
Virus Total
Jotti

Credits:
C0re & Riddl3
Swiftik


Love how you pasted this with no changes but color and remove skin changer because you couldn't fix it and you cant even credit the right people...

C0re == Anon
Swiftik == Paster
I removed the stuff since I don't want a static skin changer, as it's useless and I never use the feature myself, I actually try and recode some stuff as Triggerbot, but I did credit the people. I edited some stuff, C0re and Riddle made it. This happens everywhere. Everybody is pasting. Don't blame just on me.
Recode kek, bet you cant even write a glow hack from scratch.

why paste such simple features .-.
nice cheat bro
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?