ArrowAuto Quick Scope - Instant Quick Scopes!

PollWhat should I make next?
Improve Auto Quick Scope [?]42% · 79
Improve Pistol Pwnage [?]11% · 21
AFK Bot [Hard]27% · 50
A Combat Arms Key Rebinder [Easy]6% · 12
Other - Please Specify14% · 26
188 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 133 · Page 1 of 9
Auto Quick Scope - Instant Quick Scopes!
UNDECTABLE/UNPATCHABLE AS OF 4/10/10!

Same slick GUI, but a different mod.

I made this in response to this thread: Sniper Binding
Don't say that things are impossible when they are not.

Just an automatic quick scoper for sniper rifles. Hotkey is 'Q'. I will add more details later.

BUGS:

YOU MUST ZOOM IN AND OUT MANUALLY AFTER EVERY SHOT MADE BY THE PROGRAM. IT'S A PAIN, BUT I WILL FIX IT SOON. DON'T COMPLAIN.

Virus Scans of Auto Quick Scope.zip (Compressed Folder):

VirSCANⓘ

NoVirusThanksⓘ

VirusTotalⓘ

Please wait patiently for someone to approve the attachment below. Be aware that moderators and admins have a life during the weekend so it may take a while.

What will I make next? I don't know, maybe an AFK Bot.
Auto Quick Scope.zipattachment deleted · 1,270 downloads before removal
so does this make it possible to quick snipe like in ava
So, It will make L9 a Quick Scope?
Quote Originally Posted by jorgebxxio View Post
So, It will make L9 a Quick Scope?
Indeed it will, I also tested the program with an L9.
Hope this works...
lol i should test on my l9 i just bought one.
I Know Hope It Dose Work. -_-
:3
I Know, Hope It Dose Work. -_-
:3
Please don't double post? O.o LOL?
it just right clicks and then presses mouse button 1 (left button) real fast.

thats all it does guys, essentially what he says it does.
Agreed. [short because it doesnt have a boner]
nice man that awsome really helpful
this is really helpfull if some ones finger is hurt so that would be nice
Hmmm, so this is pretty much an auto clicker right?
hmmm probably will work and cant get patched cause its a visual good job
Posts 1–15 of 133 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?