Exclamation[Help]Final Compile[Solved]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Final Compile[Solved]
i have everything the way i want it but i cant figure out how to make it into the final product (exe file) please help me... i have Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express edition
File > Save All > Ok

> F5

There you go...

the exe is located in your vb\projects folder.
wow... o.O thats it... thats fucking bullshit.... i thought u had to do something else.... i basically wasted 2 hours searching google and bing... *facepalm*

EDIT: FML... i cant find my VB folder... wanna help me with that? :P
You can choose the directory

By Default

My Documents -> Visual Studio (or visual basic) --> Projects (or Visual Basic) --> Project Name
thats not the problm... the problem is there isnt a real .exe file.... /: can sombody teamview me? PM me for info... please... i wanna hurry up and start on more projects... /:
You have to "Build" the application

Run Debug Should build But be sure and goto

Project ---> Build Application
i PMed u please help... /:
If next doesn't have time, send me your id & pass and ill help ya.
That would be appreciate Hejsan, I am working on and in a meeting for Palm OS(TM) Application and maybe creating a Iphone Version, I'll be on a conf call for a while

Thanks and Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
That would be appreciate Hejsan, I am working on and in a meeting for Palm OS(TM) Application and maybe creating a Iphone Version, I'll be on a conf call for a while

Thanks and Sorry
Not an problem at all and Good luck

I solved his problem, so you can close this.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us