Yet another unban request.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Yet another unban request.
I'm sorry, really I am. I realize I acted like a skid and did wrong. Well, I had in fact had thought about it before doing that, but I thought you would take it in a friendly way (you know the sort of amusing or something) and that's the only reason I did it. You see, most people don't realize the consequences till the act has been committed, and I now do too. Not giving you an excuse, but I hadn't realized that you would take this thing in a different way and it would piss you off. You see, this was my goof, but on the other hand, I have been good here on MPGH. Just please don't be so harsh on me. I really regret doing that. I really do. I really don't know what to say more, just wanted to apologize again.


I'll shorten your ban to a month. This was done out of the goodness of my heart.
You'll receive nothing more. This is already doing too much kindness.

Do any more stupid shit again and you'll be perma banned indefinitely, with no chance to come back. And yeah, don't try to piss him off again.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?