QuestionHelpHelp me Please with K-Relay's Code

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help me Please with K-Relay's Code
Well, I'm looking for a trading mechanism the way it's going to work for me (using K-Relay as Plugin starter)... only with difficulties with a coding. Please someone can help me, I would like to have a loop so that every time my inventory with 7 Potion of Life he drag a potion to the backpack. If someone can help me, I'll be very grateful.
On each new tick packet, you will have to check if your inventory has 7 potions of life, using client.playerdata
if so, then you would have to create a loop that sends invswap packets to server, switching item from inventory to backpack.
It's like you give me the code, I'm inexperienced I do not have a base to sign more thanks for the help even here.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?